Questions before starting

Pepp and help for new communities

2017-03-25 09:45 #0 by: Tealover

I was thinking that we all need some help sometimes. You may have started on a new community but have no thread ideas, no ideas for  articles, links etc

I was thinking that we could work together here, I might not know everything but I know a little more than just tea so post what you need help with and we can all try to help with starting posts etc

don't be afraid to ask Glad

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

2017-03-25 19:25 #1 by: vendelay

Great idea!

I've actually been thinking about asking here for advice about Veganism. Like, what about veganism (recipes, enviorment, health, movies, books, animal rights...) makes someone that isn't vegan curious? Or just general advice and critic about my site Glad 

I've also been wondering if we can't all help each other out by taking each others quizzes and write something in someone's threads etc. Right now most sites are just the host taking to her/himself.

2017-03-26 07:13 #2 by: Tealover

Remember that this is in the open part of admin so that people that havn't lounched their sites can read

#1 the food! In many ways. Like there are many people who want to reduce the amount of meat they eat but don't know where to start. 

Or for example. I was a ovo-vegetarian för about seven years. No one lisened to anything about animal rights but people ate my food and liked it. At the end of those seven years we had one vegan, two or three lakto-ovo-vegetarians and severel people who ate vegetarian food severel times a weekin my family.

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

2017-03-26 09:23 #3 by: vendelay

#2 Thank you, I've started on something a bit like that but it needs more work. 

2017-03-27 06:21 #4 by: Niklas

I like your ideas. Helping each other like that is very good and will make it a lot more fun. Let me know if I can do more than being active on your sites.

Best regards, Niklas
2017-04-18 02:26 #5 by: Emo

Vet inte, men tror det.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

2017-04-21 07:55 #6 by: Emo

Ursäkta #5 råkade komma i fel tråd. Shy

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

2017-04-21 08:35 #7 by: Niklas

No problem. :-)

Best regards, Niklas